Razom We Stand was founded in April 2022 by Ukrainian climate and peace activists aimed at isolating and constricting Russia's fossil fuel industry to end the war in Ukraine and accelerate Europe's transition towards renewable energy.
Remuneration: Depending on experience (including unpaid and other occasions) and capacity to take on responsibility.
FTE Status: Full-time
Start date: Ideally, as soon as possible
Reports to: Director
Application deadline: February 15, 2024. NB. We accept applications on a rolling basis; this role is open until filled.
About Us: Razom We Stand was founded in April 2022 by Ukrainian climate and peace activists aimed at isolating and constricting Russia's fossil fuel industry to end the war in Ukraine and accelerate Europe's transition towards renewable energy.
About You: This role requires an energetic, dedicated, detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks under supportive managerial guidance. This individual must be a team player with an entrepreneurial problem-solving spirit, willingness to learn and ability to adapt to shifting priorities with excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools. If you also have previous experience as a project manager and executive administrative assistant and are familiar with our scope of work, we’d like to meet you.
On any given day, a person may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
Requirements and skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility and comfort working across and juggling multiple issue areas and projects and doing rapid response work when needed.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and take the initiative to learn independently when appropriate.
Razom We Stand requires its team to adhere to a strong work ethic:
1) dedication and engagement to your work at all times, without the possibility of involvement in other jobs ;
2) effective and timely communication: presence in team chats and Asana during the working day, timely response to received emails and tasks;
3) high level of time management;
4) ability to plan and do work on time
5) communication skills.
Razom We Stand offers its team members the following benefits:
To apply for this role, please email one PDF, including the Resume/CV and examples of your projects, to [email protected] by 15 February 2024.
21 February 2024, for immediate release
Open letter to G7 and European Union leaders
For Immediate Release
The potential candidate is responsible for campaign planning and execution in the area of ending fossil fuels addiction and building ground for accelerated renewable energy transition.
For press enquires, please contact us here ✌
© 2022 - Razom We Stand
Sichovyh Stritsiv street, 70/15, city of Ivano-Frankivsk
Website by 89up