Razom We Stand seeks a Digital Organizer to increase the campaign’s exposure to the press, expand its social media presence, and overall reach of the campaign activities.
About the job:
As the Digital Organizer, you will be responsible for mobilizing communities online and bringing people to take various digital actions to advance the campaign's goals regarding ending fossil fuels addiction and bringing about a renewable energy transition.
You will work closely with the Campaign Manager and Senior Communication Manager of the campaign. You will contribute to the development and implementation of digital campaigning strategies.
Application deadline: 08 December 2022 (updated on 28th November)
Location: RemoteSalary: 32-38 k euro yearly gross (depending on the experience)Position type: Full time No of weekly working hours: 40Start date: immediatelyContract length: 12 months (with a possibility to extend), with 3 months probation period.
- Experience with website content management systems and web-based email programs. Ability to adjust website layouts to improve user experience and page conversion
- Good working knowledge of software including G-Suite, Slack, Asana, WordPress, Zoom, Instagram, TikTok, monitoring platforms like Meltwater or Cision
- A passion for action on climate change and a commitment to social justice and peace
- Experience and knowledge in climate change and/or fossil fuel campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of Central Eastern European political and social realities
- Ukrainian and/or German social initiatives networking
To apply for this role, please send an email with one pdf including your Resume/CV and the answer for below three questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 08th December 2022.
1) Please submit your Resume/CV covering relevant experience - including paid, unpaid work and other life experience.
2) Answer the following questions in the application form, and please refer back to the job description:
Process and timeline:
Application deadline - 08th December 2022
Most promising candidates will be invited to the skills test - 12th December - 13th December 2022
Panel interview - 15-16th December 2022
If you have questions, please email Weronika Paszewska email@example.com, our consultant for this process.
COP27 Global Gas and Oil Network Media ReleaseThe failure to call for an equitable phase out of all fossil fuels at COP27 will mean more loss and damage in the world. A growing number of countries across all negotiating blocs called for a phase out of fossil fuels, while other countries blocked progress. Loss and damage and renewables gained momentum. The energy transition is underway, and the fossil fuel industry is on its way out.
Razom We Stand made major advances towards our goals during COP27 in Sharm-El-Sheikh, with a number of high-impact events as payoff for effective team work. We are immensely grateful to partners, movements, networks and activists who supported our work at COP27.
November 18, 2022 // COP27, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
November 16, 2022 // Sharm El Sheikh / Helsinki / Kyiv
Russia is finding new allies to refine and export fossil fuels despite the lowest drop in revenue since the start of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Researchers have discovered that a new route for Russian oil to the EU and the US via Turkey is emerging, where ever-increasing volumes of Russian crude oil are processed.
For press enquires, please contact us here ✌
© 2022 - Razom We Stand
Website by 89up