Razom We Stand, (formerly #StandWithUkraine campaign) seeks an Administrative Assistant to strengthen the team. Our goal is to support and help the team to reach out to campaign activities.
About the job:
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. This role requires an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks, under supportive managerial guidance. This individual must be a team-player with an entrepreneurial problem-solving spirit, willingness to learn and ability to adapt to shifting priorities. On any given day, a person may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Comfort and experience working remotely.
- Have an excellent command of English (at least C1 level) and Ukrainian.
- Good working knowledge of software including Google-Suite, Slack, Asana, WordPress, Zoom, Instagram, TikTok, HR tools.
- Design compelling presentations
To apply for this role, please send an email including your Resume/CV in English to [email protected] by 31 January 2023.
21 February 2024, for immediate release
Open letter to G7 and European Union leaders
For Immediate Release
The potential candidate is responsible for campaign planning and execution in the area of ending fossil fuels addiction and building ground for accelerated renewable energy transition.
For press enquires, please contact us here ✌
© 2022 - Razom We Stand
Sichovyh Stritsiv street, 70/15, city of Ivano-Frankivsk
Website by 89up