We are looking for an Administrative Assistant
Razom We Stand, (formerly #StandWithUkraine campaign) seeks an Administrative Assistant to strengthen the team. Our goal is to support and help the team to reach out to campaign activities.
About the job:
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Job duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. This role requires an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks, under supportive managerial guidance. This individual must be a team-player with an entrepreneurial problem-solving spirit, willingness to learn and ability to adapt to shifting priorities. On any given day, a person may perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Plan and organize meetings and keep track of requests, work with Asana for setting up the team tasks
- Provide support for the Director’s calendar.
- Organize travel arrangements for the team. Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Schedule campaign and organization-wide meetings.
- Create meeting agendas and take minutes.
- General administrative support for the Director of the organization.
- Act as the first point of contact by maintaining and responding to the organizational email and general inquiries.
- Receive and sort organizational mail.
- Administer account access for organisational services.
- Assist bookkeeper with entries and reconciliations, as needed.
- Collecting information needed for external stakeholders.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Make translations when needed
- Generate reports
- Prepare and monitor office expenses
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Contribute to a high performing, collaborative, and flexible startup team environment, co-creating and fostering organisational culture and values.
- Others as requested in the startup environment.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping. Submit and reconcile expense reports
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Comfort and experience working remotely.
- Have an excellent command of English (at least C1 level) and Ukrainian.
- Good working knowledge of software including Google-Suite, Slack, Asana, WordPress, Zoom, Instagram, TikTok, HR tools.
- Design compelling presentations
To apply for this role, please send an email including your Resume/CV in English to [email protected] by 31 January 2023.