Razom We Stand was founded by Ukrainian climate and peace activists aimed at isolating and constricting Russia’s fossil fuel industry to end the war in Ukraine and speed up Europe’s transition off of fossil fuels.
Salary: 39 - 57 000 euro yearly gross (depending on the experience)
Position type: Full time
No of weekly working hours: 40
Start date: immediately
Contract length: 12 months (with a possibility to extend), with 3 months probation period
Application deadline: Apply as soon as possible. We review applications on the ongoing basis. Deadline is 25 April 2023.
About the job:
As the Digital Organizer, you will be responsible for mobilizing communities online and bringing people to take various digital actions to advance the campaign's goals regarding ending fossil fuels addiction and bringing about a renewable energy transition.
You will work closely with the Campaign Manager and Senior Communication Manager of the campaign. You will contribute to the development and implementation of digital campaigning strategies.
- Work with Communication and Campaign Managers and communication team to devise and recommend a plan and strategy for online mobilization and organizing work in conjunction with the overall Razom We Stand strategy to shift public narratives about fossil fuel dependency, climate justice, and conflicts driven by petro dictators.
- Engage in digital campaign planning and execution: through online email, mobile, and social media outreach, web-based advocacy, and online-to-offline integration.
- Craft compelling emails, produce social media content, design graphics and memes, short videos to help achieve campaign goals.
- Respond to questions from supporters.
- Manage website, design user journeys.
- Coordinate paid promotions through social media and google ads.
- Use ActionNetwork to develop segmented lists, track and report results, target emails, and link to appropriate web pages.
- Track and analyze digital metrics to measure success and identify key lessons from campaigns and projects — and use those metrics to share learnings and recommendations with the rest of the team to help strengthen future work.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on other projects to advance the goals of the mobilization and organizing efforts - help with organization of external team meetings, trainings, webinars and events. Includes occasional travel to in-person events.
- Contribute to relationships building with broader partners and movements.
- Contribute to the broader development and execution of organizational strategy.
- Contribute to a high-performing, collaborative, and flexible startup team environment, co-creating and fostering organizational culture and values.
- Other tasks as requested in the startup environment.
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar or related role in digital campaigning and organizing, political campaign organizing or advocacy campaigning.
- Digital campaign fundraising experience, and experience with email narrative arcs and motivation of supporter actions.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing online campaigns for change, using following digital tactics: petitions, social media actions, creative online disruption tactics.
- Experience in starting and managing supporter communities (such as large mailing lists, online groups, subscribers, social media followers, volunteers).
- Experience in creating social media content with the main objective being engagement.
- Ability to create social media materials such as short videos, images and infographics;
- Experience and fluency in using mobilization and organizing CRMS like Action Network, EveryAction, NationBuilder or similar (must be).
- Strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to enhance a culture of collaboration, openness, trust, equity, and inclusion.
- Resilience and ability to meet deadlines under sometimes quickly evolving situations;
- Proficient computer skills and prior experience or aptitude with internet applications including: email, constituent relationship management or other related data systems, social networking systems, mobile platforms and web applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with fluency in English (at least C1 level).
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as in close coordination with a remote team.
- Willingness to contribute to the development of the new organization.
- Experience running digital ad campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and google ads;
- Experience with website content management systems and web-based email programs. Ability to adjust website layouts to improve user experience and page conversion.
- Good working knowledge of software including G-Suite, Slack, Asana, WordPress, Zoom, Instagram, TikTok, monitoring platforms like Meltwater or Cision.
- A passion for action on climate change and a commitment to social justice and peace.
- Experience and knowledge in climate change and/or fossil fuel campaigns.
- Have a solid understanding of European political and social realities.
To apply for this role, please send an email with one pdf including your Resume/CV and the answer for below three questions to [email protected] by 25th April 2023.
N.B. ! Please note that providing an incomplete package of information will automatically exclude you from the evaluation process!
● Answer the following questions in the application form, and please refer back to the job
- What is your motivation to work as a Digital Organizer and what are you most passionate about? (max. 250 words)
- What contribution do you feel your experience and skills could bring to this role? (250 words)
- What from your experience are the most important things to have in mind when thinking about mobilizing supporters online? (400 words)
Process and timeline:
1. Application deadline. 25th April 2023
2. Most promising candidates will be invited to the skills test on 26-28th April 2023
3. Panel interview. 01-03d May 2023.
If you have questions, please email Iryna Ptashnyk [email protected] our Policy and Research Manager.